Business Valuations & Litigation Support
We focus on providing and supporting a fair and reasonable business valuation
Companies need business valuations for a variety of reasons, including:
- An opportunity to sell or merge the business.
- Transitioning the business to family members or other partners.
- Needing to secure capital in order to expand the business.
- Taking on new partners and needing to determine the buy-in price.
- Owners reaching retirement and considering an exit strategy.
- Business partners or shareholders are exiting, requiring the business to be divided or dissolved.
- Company is embroiled in financial litigation.
- Company wants to focus energies to grow company value.
The professionals at Galloway Financial Advisors are trained to provide fair and reasonable business valuations. In fact, we are often called upon as witnesses related to business valuations. Contact us today to get started with your business valuation.
Get In Touch
If you want to plan for your future, contact us today. Fill out the form below to talk with one of our advisors with no obligation. We feel financial education is important. We will help you understand your options and what they can help you achieve.
Galloway Financial Advisors.
We strive for a better understanding of your situation and your financial goals. This is the most effective way to help you find relevant options to help you achieve these goals. We work hard to build long-term relationships with each and every one of our clients.
Get In Touch
Galloway Financial Advisors, Inc.
309 Smith Avenue
P.O. Box 108
Elwood, NE 68937
Telephone: (308) 785-8034
M-F: 8:30 am-4:30 pm